List of Legal Fee (tax included)
|First time||From the second time|
|Consultation Fee||0yen||11,000 yen an hour|
First Interview / Accompanying Service
※Additional transportation expenses is to be paid.
|Type of Initial Fee||Simple Case||Normal Case||
|Basic Initial Fee||0 yen||440,000 yen||In consultation with a client|
|Initial Fee for Release||220,000 yen|
Reward from 220,000 yen
|Reward for Success in
Solution of a Case
|Offer an appropriate fee in advance after hearing the
details of the case and requests by the client.
|Reward for Success in Release||Prevention of Detention||220,000 yen|
|Prevention of Extension of
|Release on Bail||220,000 yen|
Reward for Success in out-of-court settlement
|Offer an appropriate fee in advance after hearing the details of the case and requests by the client.|
※The amount of reward is set depending on the nature and difficulty level of each criminal or juvenile case. After listening to the details of the case, we offer the appropriate amount before making a contract.
Daily Allowance and Actual Cost
|Amount of Daily Allowance||Interview and other business trip||11,000 yen each time|
|Business trip for trial||55,000 yen each time|
|Actual Cost||Actual expense for transportation copy of legal documents, or etc.|
Advisory Contract Fee
110,000 yen a month
- First the client pays for 6 months, and then renews the contract each month after seventh month.
AICHI Criminal Case Law Firm sets a simple and clear accounting legal fee to provide a high quality criminal defense service to as many clients as with an easy mind. Please don’t worry about the legal fee because we offer the appropriate amount in accordance with the contents of a case before making a contract.
Explanation of Legal Fee
【Legal Fee before making a formal contract】
This is the cost of legal consultation regarding criminal and juvenile cases.
- We deal with an consultation regarding a completely different case as the first time consultation even though the client’s visit is the second time.
First Interview Service / Accompanying Service Fee
This is the cost of legal service that our lawyer goes off to a detention facility such as a police cell to have an interview with the suspect or accused under detention or goes along with a person who wants to appear to the police station to give legal advice to them.
- Not including the transportation expenses.
- When time required for round trip from the office to the destination exceeds 240 minutes, daily
allowance for long-distance business trip: 302 yen per minute is to be incurred. The time required for
round trip is calculated using “Yahoo! Route Search” by inputting the address of departure and that
【Legal Fee incurred in making an contract】
This is legal fee for case management paid to the lawyer regardless of consequence of success or failure.
This is to be paid where the lawyer yielded the results set at the time of a contract as a reward for the results of legal service.
※The amount of rewards is determined individually depending on the nature and level of difficulty of a criminal or juvenile case. After hearing the details of a case, we offer the appropriate amount before making a contract.
This is the expense for lawyer’s business trip.
- Business trip for a trial means a business trip for the lawyer to participate in a trial, pretrial conference procedure, or meeting.
- When time required for round trip from the office to the destination exceeds 240 minutes, daily allowance for long-distance business trip: 275 yen per minute is to be incurred. The time required for round trip is calculated using “Yahoo! Route Search” by inputting the address of departure and that of destination.
This is the cost for case management including transportation expenses, copy of legal documents, and postage, etc.
【Legal Fee other than Criminal Defense】
Advisory Contract Fee
We provide free legal consultation with our lawyer as needed and the first interview service right after arrested for free with the commitment of a certain amount every month.
- No initial fee other than advisory contract fee.
- When the client request the lawyer to conduct defense due to the case exposed by the investigative authorities, it is necessary to make a contract for criminal defense separately from an advisory contract.
When the client transfers the advisory contract to that for criminal defense during the advisory contract period, we apply the advisory contract fee paid by the client to money on deposit for criminal defense.
AICHI Criminal Cases Law Firm employs the deposit system to provide fulfilling legal services.
The deposit system is a system to keep a certain amount of money in accordance with a case in advance in making a contract not to stop conducting defense because of lack of money.
We withhold legal fee from the deposit after resolving the case concerned and give remaining amount, if there is remains, back to the client promptly.